Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Some Light Reading

Howdy Friends and Family...

I know, shocking, 2 posts in one week. However, I came across some light reading this evening and thought I would pass it along. There are some great quotes here.

http://www.marinecorpstimes.com/news/2010/07/marine_leatherneck_071410w/

Unfortunately, the author was not very keen on specifics with regards to unit names...I am officially a part of the 777th Expeditionary Prime Base Engineer Emergency Force (BEEF) Squadron. At least he acknowledged that I'm in the Air Force!

Cheers,
Todd

1 comment:

  1. Todd!! Well nothing like finding out you've been deployed on the cusp of your return. So that's good news. I have no doubt Jennifer and the girls are delighted that there is light at the end of the tunnel.

    I've skimmed around to get a flavor of what you've been up to and it looks good. Proud of what you are doing Todd. Thanks from us way back behind the lines.

    Adding you to the prayer list.

    Many blessings to you,

    Lucy McCrillis

    ReplyDelete